Rollers & Coquillages
The Association organising the Sunday Skate in Paris
Latest news :
- (Français) Sauvons le spot du Trocadéro ! Friday February 19th, 2021
- (Français) Pas de randonnée ce 31 janvier 2021 Friday January 29th, 2021
- (Français) Reprise des randos dès ce 10 janvier ! Thursday January 7th, 2021
- (Français) Consignes sanitaires pour la reprise de nos randonnées Thursday January 7th, 2021
- (Français) Challenge DTC20 (Dans Ton Cercle 20km) Friday November 27th, 2020
The sunday skate
Since 1997, each sunday afternoon, a mass street skate, secure and friendly, open to all, no registration or payment!
Thousands of skaters meet for approximately twenty kilometers of pure happiness through Paris, on a different route each week.
Meet from 2pm Place de la Bastille, skate starts at 2:30, returns around 5:30.
Beyond being the organisers of the Sunday Skate, the Association Rollers & Coquillages is a roller and inline skating club, with approximately 250 enthusiastic members.
Fellowship, skating lessons, daytrips, week-end outings in France and abroad, …